Whether you are a tourist, employee, or pilgrim, you need a passport and a valid Visa to enter the Saudi Arabia Kingdom. You can get a visa from any international airport of Saudi Arabia and other visa providing agencies. Moreover, you can get the tourist visa whenever you want, but the visa will be valid for visits up to 90 days and not more than 180 days in a year.
In case you decide to stay a little longer than your visa validity date, then you must go back to your country and get the new visit visa. Otherwise, you may get to face many hurdles, and there is a possibility the government will charge you daily fines until you leave KSA.
To make sure you do not overstay with your visa limit, you must know your visit visa issuance and expiry date. The kingdom of Saudi Arabia is continuously enhancing its information system for the convenience of visitors/tourists. Checking the validity status of your visit visa is as easy as applying. If you have complete details in hand, you can check your family visit visa status online in few clicks.
How to Check the Family Visit Visa Status Online with MOFA?
One can check the visa status through the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA). It is excellent if you have a smartphone, internet connection, your Iqama number, and other information beforehand to make sure to get a valid result. The procedure of checking is super easy, but you need to follow a few steps.
Here are the steps to check the visa status.
- First, visit the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs MOFA.
- The first page you will get to see would be in Arabic. They understand that you may not necessarily know the language, so you have to change it to English from the top menu. Now, your whole page turns into the English language.
- The next step you would do is to scroll down the page. You will see a short form with the heading “Query.”
- The first tab in the heading is Search for where you will find lots of options to choose, select the Application submitted to MoFA.
- Now you have to enter your details in the other empty tabs. First, your visit visa application number, then Iqama number, and Captcha code. And click on the Inquire button.
- The window will appear to your screen where you can find the status of your visit visa. In case your visa is under process or rejected for some reason, you will find the comments with red color in Arabic.
- Moving further, if your visit visa is approved, you can jump to the next window. Here you can find your Application details, Passport number, visa number, and Visa duration.
That’s how you can check the visit visa status of every individual in the family to keep yourself safe and sound in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Do not forget to check on your family visit visa status for your safe living in Saudi Arabia.