Saudi Arabia opens its doors to the world through a new visa. With this new visa, visitors should be able to obtain a one-year, multiple-entry visa that allows spending around 90 days in Saudi Arabia. But these processes have never been as easy and as simple as they seem and sound.
Visitors to Saudi Arabia must get a visa unless they are from one of the countries exempt from the visa requirement. Some visitors are eligible to receive a visa online or upon arrival, while others must apply in advance to one of the Saudi diplomatic missions.
The primary and necessary requirement for visa on arrival in KSA , visitor must have 6 months valid passport.
KSA Visa Exemption countries
Visitors belong to these countries do not need visa on arrival and can use their national Identity card to enter in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- United Arab Emirates
Visa on Arrival or e-visa in KSA
Nationals of the following 51 countries are eligible to apply for the visa on arrival or e-visa to stay in KSA for about 90 days (3 months to be exact).
|All European Union Citizens||Andorra||Australia|
If you are eligible and have the passport of one of these countries, then you can apply for the visa.
KSA TOURIST Visa fees
The visa on arrival or e-visa for KSA would cost you 440 SAR, with VAT, which costs around 100 SAR only.
Points to remember before Applying
These are a few key points to keep in mind before applying for a visa on arrival or e-visa of KSA.
- The minimum age of visitor/applicant must be 18 years or above.
- If the applicant is underage, then there is a requirement of guardian who must be above 18 years.
- Passport validity should be 6 months at the time of applying/entering in KSA.
- A visa fee is non-refundable.
- If the visa expires and the applicant overstays in KSA, there would be a certain overstay charges.
- You must have to choose temporary medical insurance when you get there, it is mandatory in the KSA visa policy.
- You don’t need to take your original documents wherever you go to KSA.
- Tickets and accommodation details are not required to apply for the visa.
If you are applying for the e-visa, then the chances are you’ll get the visa in a maximum of 35 minutes in most cases.