There’s a whole procedure to check the Iqama funds online. The steps are as following:
- Visit absher.sa website.
- The new page will open and show you two different options: Business and Individual. You have to choose the “Individual” option.
- From the top menu, select the English language, so it gets easy for you to read and understand the instructions.
- Log in with your username and enter a password. If you don’t have your personal account, you can easily make one. Also, you can check your Iqama funds from any other person’s account.
- You will find different options there, select “Public Query Available Fund.”. If you can not see this option, you can type “Public Query Funds” and press the enter button. It will appear on your page.
- When the new page opens, write your “Iqama Number” and Image Code then press the view option.
- Finally, the new page will open, and you can find the details of deposited funds on your Iqama.
This is the easy way to check your Iqama Funds and all the related services at a single platform. If you have any questions or misunderstandings, you can go to this website at any time and search for your query. Thee website is a vital initiative by the ministry for the people of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. You can make your account and enjoy the facility created for you.