Every service provides by Jawazat demands a certain fee to pay. You will have options like you can either make payment through ATM or Internet banking. However, if you are not using a service or don’t get a chance to use it, you can refund the same amount to your bank account. So, your funds will be safe and ready to use whenever you need it.
Moreover, you can use the Iqama funds for different purposes or services. The services include; Iqama renewal, Issuance of Exit/ Re-entry permit, Sponsorship Transfer, Change of Profession, Permanent Family Visa, Driving license, Driving license renewal, Transferring vehicle to your name, Family visit visa, the issuance of multiple Exit/Re-entry permit, and Visit Visa renewal, etc.
To use this service and keep track of your funds, KSA offers you another service. You can quickly check available funds on your Iqama online through different platforms available on the internet.
Le’ts explore each of them with their process to save time and energy.
Check Available Funds on your Iqama using the Ministry of Interior (MOI) Website.
It is the easiest way to check available funds using a smartphone and a stable internet connection. Here are some simple steps you need to follow to get the relevant result.
- Visit the Ministry of Internet website. MOI
- Enter the Iqama ID number at the “Identity Number”
- Now enter the Image captcha code for the verification process.
- Now hit the view button to get your results.
After hitting the view button, a new window will appear to your screen that includes all your fund’s availability information. If there are any funds available, you will be able to see them at next of the Total available funds.
Check Available Iqma Funds Online using Absher
It is another way to check available Iqama funds online.
- Visit absher website from your smartphone or any electronic device.
- If you are not familiar with the Arabic language, change it to English from the top menu.
- Login to your Absher account using your Username and password.
- You will get to see many options at the top menu. Select Public query available funds.
- When the page is open, enter your Iqama number and verify your identity by entering the Image captcha code.
- Now hit the view button, and you will see a new window of your result.
- You can check your fund’s amount at right next to the Total available funds.
Why do you need to check available Iqama funds?
- Your Muqeem or iqama card is going to expire sooner or later. So, your Kafeel or Sponsor has to pay the Government fee to renew your ID card, Iqama or Muqeem card.
- If you apply for a visa or get an exit/re-entry visa, so your sponsor or kafeel has to pay the fee online on MOI, and eventually, the payment will become the available fund on MOI.
- So, when you don’t see “Available Funds” on your account. There are three possibilities for it. Whether you are getting your Exit/Re-entry visa soon or the Iqama is renewed.
Related : How to check Iqma Expiry