A sim card is a piece of information or identity about the person who is using it. It is a small card that places on your mobile phones, allowing you to make calls, use internet data, and send text messages from your side. Misplacing a sim card or giving your personal information to others while registering a sim card can be risky because we never know what could happen next, and you are the one to blame.
So, it is better to register your sim card by yourself, hiding your personal information, which is basically your identity to the state you are living in. Yes, by entering your phone number, a state can be aware of all your personal information because you put your National Identity card number at the time of registering. Therefore, it can be a real mess if it reaches the wrong person.
Subsequently, if you are a resident of Saudi Arabia, we will make you check how many sims registered on Iqama. It gives you a confirmation that your sim is registered on your identity card number and other sims running on your names, whether they are in your possession or not.
Check How many Sims Registered on Iqama
The process of checking a number of registered sim cards is easy, thanks to the Communication and Information Technology Commission (CITC) of the Kingdom that adds this valuable feature on their website.
Follow these easy steps and learn this vital information.
- First, go to the CITC official website.
- Go to my number service and choose your preferred language. Or click on the following link for quick access.
- If you are an Expacts, you need to enter your Iqama number because that is your identity in the Kingdom. However, citizens of Saudi Arabia can put their identity card numbers in the first box.
- After putting in the respective information, add your mobile number for verification.
- Enter the image code and hit the Search button.
- As soon you click on the button, you will receive a verification code (OTP) that you need to put on the window, and then you will get a list of mobile numbers registered on your identity/Iqama number.
If you do not want to use your mobile number and check how many sims registered on the Iqama, you can opt for the following method.
- Go to the CITC website.
- Enter your Iqama number and Date of birth.
- Check the “I do not have a mobile number” option.
- Submit the image code and click on the Search button.
- Here you go, no need to verify through OTP, and you will get a list of numbers that says you are behind them.
Related : Check iqama expiry online
However, if you do not recognize any number, you should immideiately reach the service providers by the call center and block/report it.
Here is the call centre number of different sim network providers that you might need.
- Zain: 959
- Virgin: 1789
- Friendi: 166000
- Mobily: 1100
- STC: 900
- Labera: 1755
Limits of Sim Cards
Another thing that you must know that how many sims you can register on your Iqama or Identity card number. Saudi Government has set some limitations for residents as well as for expacts. It is recommended to stay within the limit and block sim cards that are not in use.
Expacts have a limit of carrying two prepaid sim cards registered on their Iqama. However, residents of Saudi Arabia can utilize ten prepaid sim cards on their Identity cards.
There is no restriction for carrying postpaid sim cards for Expacts and Residents. But you must register/verify it from your respective service provider to save yourself from any threat.
How can I cancel my sim card registration or block sims?
Visit the nearest service provider franchise with your Iqama/ID card for verification. There will be a little process, and your sim will be deactivated shortly.
What if I lost my sim card, or someone steals it?
Immediately call your respective service provider and inform them of the case. They will ask for your personal information linked to your sim card and block it on the spot. You can also visit the franchise.
Can I block sim cards online?
Yes, you can call the helpline number of your network provider and ask them to cancel/block your sim. There will be a formality of verification, but your case will be resolved in no time.
Staying within a limit of registering sim cards on your name is important to save yourself meeting from any unwanted legal trouble. Here you can find an easy way to check how many sims are registered on Iqama and deal accordingly.